Kircdx Aligned Theme V0.1

Kronicdreamer

Hmmm why .bmp? .png or .jpg is much smaller and gives better quality. Anyhoo, I Love it. Are you using -i(N) to indent or $wrap()? What font are you using?

I love it and would like to add it to my scripts theming system when you're finished :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am using -i##, and Courier New Font...

I am in the midst of turning most color identifiers into %vars so i can change them all from an option dialog which will get started tomorrow.

I dunno why it was .bmp, everyone said it was better quality, which it is but the size is too large :/

Thank you for the comments :) and i will be glad to help out if you wanted one close to what i got, i aint greedy :P

on multi line you shouldn't lose that line down the center of nickname and text. I still think the time stamp stands out too much, but its up to you. Maybe just time stamp when the time is different (i've seen it on a few mIRCscripts.org screenshots), and not every time someone posts. Not sure which would look better. An idea you can play with perhaps?

Sorry if i'm being "picky", but hopefully it helps.

i wouldnt mind the time change idea, i would havta look into how that would work exactly lol.

Also i was actually looking into $wrap just to not get that gap on 2 liners :/

Thanks for the time idea, i will definately look into that...

• 4 weeks later...