Screenshots 2008

Josh`

So.. I went to go post a screenshot and noticed the last screenshot thread was from 2007, a year ago. So, I'm making a new one lol Here are screenshots for 2008 of your IRCd scripts.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

untitled_script488.jpg

Here is my small project that will probably NEVER get finished lol.

The toolbar is non-functional at the moment.

The info bar you see is fully working. Usage:

/info <type> <static?> <message>

/info information static You have been marked away. To cancel, close this notification.

It has many different icons for personalized messages:

Chat - For highlights, other channel evens you want notified of.

Alarm - This could be used for a script alarm.

Critical - A critical error.

Error - Minor error.

Information - Any type of general information.

Question - If the script has a question for input.

Success - Action success.

It does disappear automatically after 10 seconds. (I might make this so the scripter can specify the timeout.

The close button to the right is stuck where it's at for now... I plan to fix this so it will move when the window is resized horizontally...

This is the beginnings of a script I will write for myself and might release... doubt I'll release though lol -- I never have before.

Comments/flames/suggestions?

• Site Moderator
Now thats what iam talking about old school scripting and old school look <bcry> It brings tears of joy, to see old style of script look. Keep it up josh!

• 1 month later...

Well since everyone has been on a roll posting screenies of their awesome work, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and put a shot up of all (well, most) of my dialogs for all & sundry to see.

Clicky Von Click

They still need a fair bit of tweaking design wise to sort out alignment issues, icon clashes, and functionality etc. I'm trying to not clutter it up with too much. The control panel is pretty much the main dialog I would use to set controls etc. THe sound panel dialog is launched via the CP. All others open with F keys.

Since some of you would know, I'm always putting my two cents in when it comes to other people's dialogs, so now's your chance to hit me where it hurts :P Heh, not really I love constructive criticism, and helps me get an idea about how other people think design wise.