Why Is Msn Chat Still So.......

The opening post ended with a question...a WHY one. We simply reply to that with our own because's. Ya can't (well I can't so next time plz add a 'not for iLia to reply notice) state why I miss sth without being nostalgic.

Jeez..you are so difficult at times.....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was the difficult thing refering to me? and i do miss it dont get me wrong here i scripted for a couple of years had a big team there and it all went away because of the subscription thing i did not mean to as rude as it probably came off but i have seen so many things like this and it makes no sense to keep doing it

when msn chat closed it was the end of chat sure there are other chats out there yahoo chat and many others but msn chat had more control then others and some may laugh but msn chat had less spam then most and a user friendly interface they were the good points about it but there are many bad but nothing is 100% one thing i still ask myself now and then is now msn chat is gone how come microsoft still allow the msn ocx to be used? because if i wanted to stop a chat network outlawing the ocx would stop it dead

Guest X-Fusion

Chat is and has died. Period. You can say it hasn't, but, in the time of social networking sites and forums, chat is dead.